San Francisco Cow Palace Show March 21 — 22, 2015 PDF Application
Expo Address: Cow Palace, 2600 Geneva Avenue, Daly City, CA 94014
- No venomous reptiles.
- All Fish and Game permits must be displayed as required by law.
- No turtles or tortoise less than four inches may be sold or displayed, other than for educational or scientific purposes.
- All animals sold/displayed must be healthy, properly housed and identified, and legal to sell in each city, county, and state, as appropriate.
- Vendors will provide Care Sheets and receipts (bearing sale date, company name, and phone number) for animals sold.
- No alcohol (except what is sold by the current venue) or illegal drugs are permitted.
- Tables are 8' long, and are skirted but uncovered. We may have some table covering available.
- Vendors to provide table coverings, power strips, extension cords, and tape for taping cords to the floor for safety.
- There is a fee for electricity. Due to high overtime rates, electricity ordered Saturday will be outrageous, so please ORDER EARLY.
- No sub-letting or sharing space without written consent of HWE.
- We will send confirmation within 2-4 weeks of the show.
- Booth space is non-refundable.
- Booths are assigned at our discretion, although we make every effort to accommodate everyone.
- We accept online payments via PayPal (at payments@HerpWorldExpo.com), or you can print out a paper application and mail it with a check.
- Please allow 10-14 days for all checks to clear.
- Once you submit your order (online or paper), you agree to all Show Rules, without exception.
- Orders received within 30 days of a show date will incur an additional fee of $50, and within 15 days, a fee of $100.
Friday – set up Noon-7pm. Doors will be locked at 7pm Friday.
Saturday – setup 7am-9am. Doors open to the public at 10am sharp. Doors lock at 6pm Saturday.
Sunday – Doors open at 9:00am for vendors.
Saturday – 10am-5pm, and Sunday – 10am-4pm.
Please bring a copy of your Seller's permit. If you need to apply for a California Seller's Permit (Regular or Temporary), Click Here
The sales tax rate for the City of San Mateo is 9.00%.
We have a block of rooms on hold at the Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront (Marriott), 1300 Veterans Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080, 650-871-4100, for $200. Say you are with the "Herp World Expo Mar2015". You might get a better price shopping online, or contacting the Hampton Inn in San Jose at 55 Old Tully Rd, San Jose, CA 95111, (408) 298-7373. They should be reasonable and we love them!
We ask vendors to provide items to give away during our show. It can be something like a gift certificate for a small pet (with care
sheet), pet carrier, food, gift certificates, mealworms, crickets, ceramics, shirts/hats, or whatever. The prize should have your business
card attached, and a complete description of the item. Your business name and show location is announced when your prize is
awarded. Tickets can be purchased at our table.