San Jose Show July 21-22, 2012 OnLine Application | PDF Application
Expo Address: Santa Clara Fairgrounds, 344 Tully Road, San Jose, CA 95011, Pavilion Hall
- No venomous reptiles, except special "show/seminar" animals.
- All Fish and Game permits must be displayed as required by law.
- No turtles or tortoise less than four inches may be sold or displayed, other than for educational or scientific purposes.
- All animals sold/displayed must be healthy, properly housed and identified, and legal to sell in each city, county, and state, as appropriate.
- Vendors will provide Care Sheets and receipts (bearing sale date, company name, and phone number) for animals sold.
- No alcohol (except what is sold by the current venue) or illegal drugs are permitted.
- Tables are 8' uncovered, skirted. We may have some table covering available. There is a fee for extra skirting.
- Vendors to provide table coverings, power strips, extension cords, and tape for taping cords to the floor for safety.
- Booths are assigned at our discretion, although we make every effort to accommodate everyone.
- No sub-letting or sharing space without written consent of HWE.
- We will send confirmation within 2-4 weeks of the show. Please allow 14 days for all checks to clear.
- Booth space is non-refundable.
- We accept credit/debit cards, or PayPal online, or you can print out a paper copy and mail it with a check.
- There is a fee for electricity. Please mark your Application accordingly. If you plug in anything, you will be charged.
- Once you submit your order (online or paper), you agree to all Show Rules, without exception.
- Orders received within 30 days of a show date will incur an additional fee of $50, and within 15 days, a fee of $100.
Friday – set up Noon-7pm. Doors will be locked at 7pm Friday.
Saturday – setup 7am-9am. Doors open to the public at 10am sharp. Doors lock at 6pm Saturday.
Sunday – Doors open at 9:00am for vendors.
Saturday – 10am-5pm, and Sunday – 10am-4pm.
Please bring a copy of your Seller's permit. If you need to apply for a California Seller's Permit (Regular or Temporary), Click Here
The sales tax rate for San Jose is 8.375%, effective July 1, 2012.
The Hampton Inn, located at 55 Old Tully Road, San Jose, 408-298-7373, offers a Vendor Special for $79 a night. Mention the “Herp
World Expo” or "Reptile Show" to get your discounted price. You can walk across the street to the Hampton Inn from the fairgrounds. There are other
hotels in the area. If you need more choices, maps, or directions, please let us know.
Availability is subject to change without notice.
We ask vendors to provide items to give away during our show. It can be something like a gift certificate for a small pet (with care sheet), pet carrier, food, gift certificates, mealworms, crickets, ceramics, shirts/hats, or whatever. The prize should have your business card attached, and a complete description of the item. Your business name and show location is announced when your prize is awarded. When someone signs up on our mailing list, they receive a free prize ticket. Additional tickets can also be purchased. We send post cards to the list prior to each show.
CLICK HERE to fill out the Application.